I once heard that blogging is the landfill of human thoughts. But recycling is the name of my game so keep this 'rubbish' moving around the blogosphere and join me on my journey of 365 Random Acts of Kindness inspired by Danny Wallace's book

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Let's get this party started (on a Wednesday night)


Howdy!

RAOK No. 17 – Provide entertainment.

Well then, my French friends are having a wee little gathering or as they would say rassemblement amical tonight. I thought this is a crackin’ opportunity to provide some William’s Wonderful World style entertainment. Ya get me?

I have many things up my sleeves to entertain them tonight. I am not going to expose my grand scheme with you guys on here right now, but if you check back tomorrow there will be an in-depth explanation of them all. And perhaps if you are lucky I will catch a few on my camera. I am going armed with a rucksack full of goodies that will provide more fun and entertainment than a Frenchman could wave his baguette at.

To give you a little taster check this out…



Oh yeah. We’re going to be rockin’ out tonight.

Anyway mes amants, make sure you check back tomorrow for what I can guarantee, will be documentation of a very eventful evening.

Bisous

No comments:

Post a Comment