I once heard that blogging is the landfill of human thoughts. But recycling is the name of my game so keep this 'rubbish' moving around the blogosphere and join me on my journey of 365 Random Acts of Kindness inspired by Danny Wallace's book

Monday 14 March 2011

"Great people talk about ideas. Small people talk about others"



I understand I was meant to upload this yesterday, however, due to a tense 80 minutes watching England vs Scotland in the Six Nations, and a couple of French people over on holiday, I got distract with beer and foie gras. So please accept my apologies. It was also a Sunday, traditionally a day of rest so I think I can be let off.

Random Act of Kindness No. 28 – Say something nice about someone behind their back.

I generally don’t say anything about anyone I wouldn’t say to their face. Occasionally this does get me into a bit of strife. Nonetheless, I think it is a good philosophy to follow. Today, I decided to say lots of nice things behind peoples back.

Now I am going to list all the nice things I said but I am going to hide the names of the people they were about with these *. Every letter of their name with be designated a *. Therefore, people can try and match their names to the nice thing I said behind their back. If you think it is you, send me a message and I will let you know if you’re right.

So without further ado, let the compliments commence,
  • 1. It was really good of  *** and ******* to pop round for a cup of tea. They both looked really happy
  • 2.     ***** is such a nice girl. I have many good memories of those days.
  • 3.     I had a really good chat with ***** on the phone yesterday. It was great to hear from her.
  • 4.     Once you get ***** working he is amazing. Some of the stuff he comes up with is incredible.
  • 5.     ******** is the closest thing to a living genius I know.
  • 6.     It will be so good when *** and *** get married. I hope they do soon.
  • 7.     ***** bless him, he is such a kind person. I hope he is alright.
  • 8.     Even though I don’t speak to *** much now. He is still one of my best friends. Can’t wait to see him soon.


And there we have it. The 8 nice things I said about people behind their backs. If you think you know who any of them are, let me know.

It’s like a little game…isn’t this fun.


2 comments:

  1. can't believe you didn't say something nice about your housemate..i dont see any ****/*** in there

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally number 5! haha

    ReplyDelete