I once heard that blogging is the landfill of human thoughts. But recycling is the name of my game so keep this 'rubbish' moving around the blogosphere and join me on my journey of 365 Random Acts of Kindness inspired by Danny Wallace's book

Thursday 3 March 2011

Don't read beauty magazines, they will only make you feel ugly.


Hello All,

RAOK No. 18 – Write a letter to the letters page of your local newspaper telling everyone they’re great.

This is just brilliant. I am very was very excited about todays RAOK. Obviously I am studying down in London, so there are many a local newspapers I could have chosen down here, however, I thought I would chose the local newspaper back up in Stratford-Upon-Avon, where my parents live with the rest of my family.

So, without further a do, I sat down to write a letter telling everyone they’re great. Here is the letter.

Dear Everyone who reads the Stratford-Upon-Avon Herald,
My name is William Francis, I wanted to write to you all today, to let you know you’re are all absolutely amazing. Each and every one of you is great. You should be proud of who you are and what you have achieved. No matter how big or small. We’re all exceptionally lucky to live somewhere as beautiful as Stratford-Upon-Avon and we should all recognise this, and do our upmost to care for and ensure Stratford-Upon-Avon stays the way it should be; a vibrant, local community.
I am currently doing a blog about trying to make the world a better place. Have a look at www.fantasticmrfrancis.blogspot.com and see if you can start making the world a better place.
But most importantly, remember, you are all great!

And there you have it. My letter to my local newspaper telling everyone they're great.

Now before you vanish. Quickly answer the poll on the side of my blog so I can make it better and more enjoyable for everyone. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment