I once heard that blogging is the landfill of human thoughts. But recycling is the name of my game so keep this 'rubbish' moving around the blogosphere and join me on my journey of 365 Random Acts of Kindness inspired by Danny Wallace's book

Friday 11 March 2011

If you go down to the lake today, you are in for a big surprise


Right, first up I would like to apologise for the bad camera work. I’m not quite sure what happened. It has gone all stretch and the wrong way round. Whilst editing I couldn’t find the rotate button either so could do nothing about it.

I hope you still get the idea. Maybe turn your head or the computer screen when it goes the wrong way up. That’s what I did. It’s kinda nice. I liked it.

Anyway check out the video and find out about today’s Random Act of Kindness.



Peace and Love \ / (yeah that’s meant to be the peace sign – cool hey)


No comments:

Post a Comment