I once heard that blogging is the landfill of human thoughts. But recycling is the name of my game so keep this 'rubbish' moving around the blogosphere and join me on my journey of 365 Random Acts of Kindness inspired by Danny Wallace's book

Sunday 6 March 2011

Big Ben.

Here is today's RAOK in the form of a video which has been highly requested. I hope it's alright. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Ok so, for some reason it won't allow me to add the video today so just click here and enjoy. Sorry.

I am waiting to hear back from the Stratford-Upon-Avon Herald as to whether they are going to publish my letter, but as soon as I know I will most certainly inform all of you.

And remember tomorrow may be monday, but - "Smile, it won't be so bad"

8 comments:

  1. I think you're hilarious.take care and keep going on please

    ReplyDelete
  2. not being funny, shittest poster i've ever seen in my life...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shouldn't you have a license for being that ugly?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Oh my God, look at you. Anyone else hurt in the accident?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crackin' banter. Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog AND leaving a comment. MUCH appreciated. Love, kisses and cuddles. William

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty sure one 1st class stamp wont get that postcard out to NZ......but hey, worth a try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been worrying about that stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I went to the post office today and paid for the International postage. It will get there safe and sound now.

    ReplyDelete