I once heard that blogging is the landfill of human thoughts. But recycling is the name of my game so keep this 'rubbish' moving around the blogosphere and join me on my journey of 365 Random Acts of Kindness inspired by Danny Wallace's book

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair. Spring is here


Random Act of Kindness No. 38 – plant a flower in your neighbours garden without them knowing.

As you know by now, I am at my parents house in sunny Warwickshire, and in the little settlement where they live there is not many neighbours. So I decided to head out of my village and over the hill to a nearby village with a friend. Before I stopped off at a house and dropped my plant off we went to the local pub for a bit of Dutch courage, or, in my case, Cornish courage. I had a pint of the finest Cornish Ale, Tribute. It was B-E-A-Utiful.

Before it was too late we left the pub and found a house close enough to the road with a porch light on in the hope it would help my amateur camerawomen capture it. Sadly, not due to poor camera work, thank you Elizabeth for your help, but due to poor light you cant see it very well. Nonetheless you do see me run up to the house, ding on the doorbell and then run off.

I left a little note inside the pot with my blog address on in the hope they will have a look on here.

Here is the picture and video.



Nice one.

I’m seriously struggling being stuck out in the middle of no-where with horrendous Internet trying to upload videos etc to my blog, so I’m sorry I have been extremely late in uploading my posts.

I thought the Internet here was as bad as it gets, however, I got sent an email today, from a friend in Malawi, Effie – she has been looking at my blog, but the Internet is so poor out there it won’t even upload the videos. So from now on, every time I upload a video I will give a little heads up and write a synopsis of what is in it. Sound good?

Crackin’, beautiful day today wasn’t it! Let’s hope it sticks around.

1 comment: