I once heard that blogging is the landfill of human thoughts. But recycling is the name of my game so keep this 'rubbish' moving around the blogosphere and join me on my journey of 365 Random Acts of Kindness inspired by Danny Wallace's book

Thursday 24 February 2011

Working at the car wash...(yeaaaah)


Hell's Bells...I'm sorry I'm late uploading this, but I promise you, it is well worth viewing.

Random Act of Kindness No. 11 - Wash your neighbour's car. Whether they like it or not.

Here is a wee video of how it went.







Now the person who owns the car didn't ever come out or notice me cleaning their car. I left the address for my blog on the windscreen so lets see if they get in contact on here.

Let me know what you thought of today's RAOK. Subscribe to my blog, and let other people know about it.

Crackin’ - after my busy day washing a car I need some serious watering and feeding. I think a couple of Mojitos followed by some Paddock Farm bangers and mash is in order. Yum Yum.


7 comments:

  1. South African Princess25 February 2011 at 01:20

    im all for kindness, but youre going to start having to sell yourself on street corners to pay for all this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mojitos definitely earnt after that effort. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. who ever filmed this is pretty amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Mojitos slipped down a treat I have to say. I'm glad you all liked it. My hands we sore after. I think that soap was pretty strong.

    ReplyDelete