I once heard that blogging is the landfill of human thoughts. But recycling is the name of my game so keep this 'rubbish' moving around the blogosphere and join me on my journey of 365 Random Acts of Kindness inspired by Danny Wallace's book

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Nick Nack Paddy whack give the dog a bone...

Now then, now then.

Random Act of Kindness No.10 - Give a dog a bone.

Check out this video and see what happened.






Here is a little picture of Lola and I...


I am going to go and brush my teeth now... enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Lola is THE cutest piece of dog ever. Good Job Pinks X

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you sure that isn't a border terrier?

    ReplyDelete
  3. South African Princess23 February 2011 at 13:19

    I'm with anonymous....thats defo not a jack russell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, i agree. It is not a Jack Russell and is most certainly a Border Terrier. Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will, this is the authority speaking: I've got a Lola (that should be a child!) and a border terrier (just like the one you met). Even so who cares what kind of dog it was - what a great video and v enjoyable RAOK. Good luck with 11. Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so lovely, well done you, gorg doggie as well!
    I'm a Joinee from Mr Wallaces Join Me book, love seeing that Raoking is picking up new people every day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice rise in page views you got yourself William. I think I'm going to start spamming your page in a effort to try to get some action for Barry.

    http://barrytheelephant.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete